The story, Tejas and Namita has received variety of feedbacks. I’m happy to now that many people have read and appreciated the story. Lot of them told me that I have touched a new subject and that it is looking good. Thanks a lot! 🙂
Part I generated the anxiety and received good comments. Part II has actually run dry on responses. Not that people didn’t respond, they shied away from commenting on the blog. I have received at least 10 opinions and comments in different forms on the same. Some face to face, some on chat and a couple on an email. All of them are expecting a part three. But let me tell you, I have not yet decided on it.
What bothers me here is “Is the matter of virginity and asking the person about his/her sexually active/inactive status is such a taboo that no one wants to discuss it?” Was Tejas wrong in asking this question to Namita?
A friend had asked me a question some time back (actually long time back). “If you were given a chance to break your virginity on your choice, who would you like to mate with?”
Would you like to answer?
PS: I believe we break our virginity by chance and not by choice.
No I’m married. That should put an end to your speculation 🙂
The word virgin on the title refers to my sun sign, Virgo. I have heard a lot about ‘me’ in all my 27 years and how Virgos are perfectionist, extremely loyal, hardworking… well I was none of these. So 2 days back on my birthday, I get a souvenir branded Virgo. After a long time, I thought they at least made a partial sense of what I am or what people might perceive me as. Here, have a look-
- Dominant in relationships, Always wants the last word. (Yeah… ask my wife)
- Caring, Smart, Loud, Loyal. (Good one, but loud? me?)
- Easily approachable, Easy to please. (Okay, may be but easy to please? please…)
- Loves to gamble and take chances. (Aye! Bring’em on)
- Needs to have the last say in everything. (Well, I’d like to have a last say)
- They think they know everything and usually do.
- Respectful to others but you will quickly lose their respect if you do something untrustworthy toward them and never regain respect. (Whoa! Am I like that? I’m scared)
- They do not forgive and never forget (Bingo!)