You must be kidding. I’m good at hiding things and more importantly, lying about them. See, didn’t I say that? 😉
Alright I was tagged by Pallavi to make some confessions on my own. I was also tagged by Shilpa few days ago on a similar post but on Gender stereotypes. Finally the time has come to oblige. Before I begin, let me tell you that I’ll be confessing only on 5 facts. 🙂
- I’m wary of female bosses. Although I have never had a female boss till date, I some how am not comfortable with it. I pray I dont get a female boss. No gender biases here and the females reading this know that. I just have a feeling that females are not rational decision makers.
- I’m a bit reticent and under confident when it comes to opening up conversations or talking to strangers. I’m not a very confident guy when it comes to speaking my mind out in public or private.
- I have a habit of hiding emotions. Most of the times I tell people that I can not display emotions. But the fact is that I hide them.
- Till I was in my teens, I always used ladies deodorants. Because I liked their fragrance more than the Men’s 😛
- No matter how much I try. I still JUST CANT GO ON A DIET!!! So stop making comments about that growing belly and that I have started looking fat. I love my food and like to enjoy it to the fullest.