- Lot of good quality players from other countries were also not selected. Example, Doug Bollinger, Brad Haddin, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Upul Tharanga etc. They didn’t crib. Whats wrong with you guys?
- Players say they are the world champions and snubbing them this way is an insult for them. I say big deal! I think Australia has rubbed a bigger insult on you by beating you again for a third straight white wash victory in just concluded test series. 12 test matches lost in a row. Congratulations!
- Players say that Indian Junta will miss you in the IPL. I say, ummm… well… may be. But it is not ONLY you who’ll be missed.
- Players say this is all being politically motivated. I say why not? Every thing in Pakistan is idiotically motivated. Your own people fight amongst each other and kill each other for a reason even the god wouldn’t know. By not selecting you, we are protecting you from similar idiotic factions in India. They might hurt you, you know.
- I dont understand why the players are literally dying to play in IPL. You were a part of the first edition and it was really fun watching you guys here. But things have changed, thanks to your political leadership and terrorist activities. Kindly understand and accept it.
I feel sad about these guys. But what to do? They are pointing fingers at my countrymen. I had to react 🙂