Here are 10 Murphy’s laws on marriages. Of course Murphy has got nothing to do with marriage and the laws have been written by yours truly. 🙂
I hope this light’s up your Diwali and you will have a good laugh.
- The demands of your wife will always marginally exceed your capacity to fulfil them.
- The price of her new dress (or jewellery) she selects is inversely proportional to the balance in your account. This is true only one way. You know which way!
- All beautiful girls will want to be your friend and show interest exactly after your status changes from ‘single’ to ‘engaged’ or ‘married’.
- No matter what, almost all Mother-in-Laws are equally bad.
- Your wife will be mad at you for the things you least expect her to be.
- A husband is always right whenever he is alone or his wife is asleep.
- You will get caught talking to a boy/girl you would never have an affair with, even in your wildest dreams.
- Your relatives and friends will get married mostly when you are in a bad recessionary state… and your wife will insist you attend all of them (So much gifts!)
- No matter what, your wife will never have enough clothes.
- A wife will always win all arguments. If she doesn’t, it is your fault.
Keep adding if you have any more 🙂