Have you ever wondered on any of these things?
- We are a country divided by race, ethnicity, religions and united by the cricket team of India.
- Some of the most popular television advertisements are always made by the brand that is number two or three in India. Example Vodafone, Motorola, Surf, Boost, Pepsi.
- Also, we remember all of these ads but hardly any of these products. Even have actually not influenced our decision to buy.
- Best place to rant is your diary, your blog and your mobile phone… and best place to vent your frustration out is a football field or the kitchen.
- Your mobile phone will essentially vibrate every time you are in the middle of an interview or with your boss discussing on some thing important. Interestingly, it will be in your lower or back pocket… making the matter worse.
- What maketh a man these days is fat pay package, sexy mobile and great contacts… no longer his manhood.
- Why does, “Hey… good news!” always means someone’s getting married or becoming a parent? Aren’t other news good?
- (Latest) The extension rings and your boss calls exactly the moment you return from the coffee machine with a hot cup. He eats your time directly proportional to the amount heat lost by the coffee.