Belated happy woman’s day to all the female readers of my blog. On the occasion of the woman’s day, I’m pointing down some fact findings about women that I find (Very, extremely) hard to understand.
- Why are women thought of emotionally stronger than men when most of them cry on like every second not-so-sentimental or not-so-rude moments?
- No matter what, women are almost always right about anything in life, be it politics, finance or love. Whenever they are proven to be wrong, they make you believe that the topic is not worthy of their importance.
- Extending this point ahead, in the matters of investments, a woman’s advise is always handy… even though they know absolutely nothing about finance.
- I disagree that women speak more than men. I know few females who just dont allow men to open their mouth.
- Believe me, a sweet innocent smile from the your woman is all it takes for even the most rude man in the world to forgive and forget the most dreaded mistake.
- It is hard to believe that women can apply hot wax on their feet, place a cloth on it, rip it apart in one go and still be afraid of the smallest bug in the garden.
- It can only be a woman who makes excuses to climb even a flight of stairs and yet be very happy to go into the labors.
- The greatest title, the greatest thing to be on this earth is to be a mother. I wish I could feel it once.