HUrray! So I’m getting to host a CE meeting in Mumbai. Following is the announcement I made on CE that I’m copy pasting here.
CE Mumbai meet on 20th September 2008.
Venue: Cafe Coffee Day at Dadar (E)
Time: 1700 hrs (5:00pm) IST.
(2) Fun and CE
(3) Having fun in growth and betterment of CE
(4) New initiatives and more fun
(5) Importance of Music and Coffee
Directions: The CCD at Dadar (E) is just 2 min away from Dadar Station/Terminus and Khodadad Circle. Exact address is given below
Cafe Coffee Day
“Dharam Putra” Building
Plot no.43, Ground Floor,
How to get there:
- You can take a local train direct to Dadar if you are located on the central or western line. Just get out of the station on the East side and start walking away from the station (you will see Axis Bank on your right and Swaminarayan Temple on the left). People from harbour line can get down at Wadala/Kurla and take a taxi to Dadar station.
- BEST bus service in Mumbai is truly best and there are buses coming from virtually every location in Mumbai to Dadar. check Welcome to BEST Route network to know your route.
- If you decide to come by Taxi, tell him to drop you at Dadar Station and there ask for the above address.
- People coming from Pune by bus, all buses (private and government) halt exactly in front of the CCD. So no worries.
- People coming from else where, get down at Dadar station, come out in the east side and follow above directions.
All guys can send me an IM/mail for more details and also for contact details.
Look forward to meet you all and have more fun