I have found out few things today. As in few of them are observations over a period of time, but they make good sense as most of the happenings were today. So I had a happening day 🙂
- Never intervene a desperate or an over excited man. If he is your boss… NEVER
- Its easy to tell some one ‘you are a fool’ just by saying the opposite and giving a sarcastic smile.
- It is very difficult to reprimand some one. It makes you more tense. (I pity my bosses)
- Being a tenant in a Gujrati and Marathi dominated society is as good as being a Pakistani infiltrating India border.You are looked upon as if you are a bigger nuisance than the stray dogs.
- Societies have rules that meant to make sure your life is miserable (They release all the water when you are not at home and fine you if you leave a tap open).
- At work, it is more likely that the person you trust most doesn’t trust you at all.
- Mix veg is the most popular cooked vegetable dish in whole of India.
- Getting credit cards, loans are most easier when you don’t need them at all.
- Being surrounded by idiots, best thing you can do is to keep your mouth shut.
- You don’t get good job offers when you need them the most.
- My friend Kaustubh is a very sensible an intelligent guy in phases.
Most of all, Its easy to write any thing in your blog and no need to answer any one. 🙂