Here are few things I do to prevent stress creeping in my head:
- I listen to good music, loud… really loud.
- I try to act funny, or may be I try to act genuine.
- I go for a long drive, unless the petrol in my car is going to give me some more stress.
- I shout at people on the street, only on those idiots with grave traffic sense.
- I think about all the nice girls who were my friends who could have been my girl friends. (Psst, I love my wife. But whats the harm in thinking?)
- I watch my favorite movie again, feel good about the story.
- I think of the million dollars that are going to come to me.
- I stay alone now, but when I was with my parents, I would play with my dog.
- If I can’t do any of the above things, I try to find a close friend and puke all my stress.
- And then I write it on my blog.
Interesting? I know its not. Then why don’t you tell me what you do to take care of stress?