Lot of people come to me for advice. They think I’m a ‘gyani baba’‘ meaning a knowledgeable person. It really amuses me. I’m a guy with most ordinary record and absolutely mediocre intelligence. Dont believe? let me tell you who am I…
- Through out my school life, I was an average student. I barely managed to feature in the ranks (only twice in numerous exams I appeared)
- Tried hard but couldn’t get through in the Regional Engineering colleges. Although I was blessed to be a part of RKNEC civil branch.
- Managed to some how clear my engineering in 4 years.
- Failed in umpteen number of interviews before managing to crack CET and get through in MITSOM to complete my post graduation in marketing communications.
- Topped the college in only one of the possible 4 semesters.
- Changed 4 jobs in 3 years to move from junior to middle management.
- Started a business, booked profit and left it in midway.
- I’m earning more money than all my friends but lesser than all my colleague managers.
And I’m still not clear what I should be doing.
Despite all these facts and figures, I still think I can be a gyan guru.
Do you think you should come to me for advice? You are most welcome!